NPQ for Senior Leadership
This fully funded National Professional Qualification (NPQ) gives you the chance to learn about evidence-based school leadership and put it into practice in your school or trust.
On this programme, you will learn how to:
- Set clear goals and communicate shared values that improve the culture in your classrooms and school
- Establish a safe and positive environment for pupils
- Support colleagues to meet individual needs and make sure all pupils have access to a rich curriculum
- Lead school-wide professional development for staff
- Make and act on evidence-informed decisions
- Work well with parents, carers, other schools and the wider community
- Lead by example, be accountable for decisions and make sure colleagues know their
Who is this programme for?
This NPQ is for school leaders who are or are aspiring to be senior leaders with cross-school responsibilities.
What you'll learn
The key elements of the programme are:
- School Culture
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Additional and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Professional Development
- Organisational Management
- Working in Partnership
- Governance and Accountability
The material is delivered through a blended programme which includes nine online learning courses via Steplab, Two live conferences (each lasting six hours), Seven two-hour online clinics (facilitated sessions), Nine one-hour community sessions and a two-hour assessment clinic.
This programme is 12 months and will commence in October 2022 and/or February 2023.
Programme Schedule for October 2022
Programme Schedule for February 2023
You can now apply to join this NPQ in your local area. Click on the register your interest button below, select the right qualification for you and then we will ensure Ambition Institute send you full application details including how to register for funding with the DFE.