NPQ for Behaviour and Culture
We've designed this new, fully-funded NPQ to help you develop a culture of high expectations and good behaviour in your school.
You will learn how to:
- create a culture of high expectations across your school
- support the development of a positive, predictable and safe environment for pupils
- assist pupils with complex behavioural needs
- nurture improvement through evidence-based professional development
- put new approaches to leading behaviour and culture into practice in your school setting.
What you'll learn
The key elements of the programme are:
- School Culture
- Enabling Conditions for good behaviour
- Complex behavioural needs
- Professional development
The material is delivered through a blended programme which includes six online learning courses via Steplab, One full day conference, Five two-hour clinics (facilitated sessions), Six one-hour community sessions and a two-hour assessment clinic.
You can now apply to join this NPQ in your local area. Click on the register your interest button below, select the right qualification for you and then we will ensure Ambition Institute send you full application details including how to register for funding with the DFE.